Monday, April 18, 2011

According to my calculations...

I had 330 cal today (max):

- 80 from the yogurt in the morning
- 100 from the cookie (please Lord, make it so that it didn't have more than that!)
- 150 from the plums (since I ended up eating a little more)

The goal was 300 though, meaning that I have failed. However, I did work out a little today, so I think I burnt those 30 extra cal. Also, I am pushing all my values up, so it is possible that I actually had less calories than these.

Anyway, tomorrow is Day 4 so I should have 400 cal! Nevertheless, I am thinking about cutting it down to 300 :) 

I wanna be skinny so so bad. 


3 comments:

  1. I'm doing ABC also. Tomorrow is day 3 for me. Hope I can do it. We should do this together. It's hard. I'm in the same situation you're in :-/ hate it. It's so hard too. Ugh

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've managed to kill the feeling of jealousy with utter HORROR at being able to think such a thing, even for a few seconds. I feel so dirty, IO honestly thought I had more common decency than that! *Sigh* This disorder turns you into a person you don't much like at times D:

    Thank you for the encouraging words :) Totally wanted to fall over and die at the gym, but I just kept telling the cybex (IN MY HEAD!) that I was stronger than that mechanical piece of shit and it couldn't beat me ^.^

    Do you use a calorie counting program? I like www.fitday.com because it takes you BMR (based on height+weight+age+activity level) into account for what you burn. You enter what you eat, and what you've done for the day and voila, out pops an accurate accounting. So handy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have MSN :-( I have AIM. I could always download msn though.

    ReplyDelete