Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine :)

Today at 3pm I am officially on vacation - Spring Break, finally! I have two major tests today for which I didn't really study since my obsession with losing weight doesn't really leave me time to think about anything else. But you know what? I don't care! All I care about is that Spring Break is coming... time to relax, sleep in and lose enough weight to impress my friends when I go back to school.

Let's try another 300 cal day.

Breakfast: Dannon Fight & Fit Yogurt (Vanilla) = 80 cal.

So far, so good!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, thanks for following my blog. Of course, I've followed you back :)
    Ana buddies sounds nice. Though you should know that comparing to you, I really don't write much. Every second or third day? If that's cool with you, I'm cool :)
    Let me hear from you. And stay strong <3
    - Bella :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. By now you should be on spring break so PARTAY!! lol I'm just kidding but I guess at the same time I'm not. I hope you have a good one.
    My stats are on my sidebar but I'll post them here too.
    age: 18 height: 5'4" weight: 107.8 pounds(that's a few days old though. I haven't weighed in a few days)
    What are your age and height?

    ReplyDelete