Monday, April 18, 2011

When will I stop cheating myself?

Okay so, I had packed 4 pieces of Mariani Sun-Ripened Mixed Fruit, no sugar added (20 cal) to eat during first break at 10am, and 1/2 cup of CVS Gold Emblem Chicken Broth (100 cal) for lunch. Together they would add to the 80 cal I ingested this morning so that by the time I got home at 4pm I'd still have 100 cal left. Now wasn't that a genious meal plan? But of course I had to spoil it all!

During 1st period, a friend of mine offered me a homemade chocolate chip & mint cookie, which I accepted!! Can someone please explain to me why the hell did I do that? Because I cannot understand! It wasn't a big cookie, actually it was kinda small, but still! I have absolutely no idea of how many calories it had, but I am sure it had too many! Why am I such a pig? Why can't I keep my mouth closed? Do I want to stay this weight forever, or worse - gain weight? Do I? Because if I do then I am doing a great job!

...

Okay, lets calm down... There is nothing I can do about it now. However, there is still hope! The cookie couldn't possibly have 220 cal (the amount of cal I had left for today!) so all I have to do is fast for the rest of the day. I'll bin my fruit and the chicken broth, and I'll try to come up with an excuse for skipping dinner. 

Please girls, give me strengh! I really want to successfully complete Day 3!

3 comments:

  1. I thought with SGD you were allowed to exercise it off? Try going for a jog or something :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol why did I say that? Your doing ABC duh :P sorry I always get them mixed up :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry too much about it! Just think of that cookie as being yummy enough to forego eating for the rest of the day :) Otherwise if you think it was a waste of calories you'll just be unhappy for the rest of the day

    ReplyDelete