Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Real goals will make me real thin

I have just come to a realization. I am not going to lose the 45 pounds I want to lose in a week, nor in a month, nor even in 2 months. It will probably take me until Christmas. Yup, that's it, that was my sudden enlightenment.

Now, how the heck am I going to do that? I have also come to the conclusion that my body won't let me fast for more than 3 days. After that I just binge and feel terrible!

So I searched the web and I found this: Diet Calculator. This tells me how many calories I should eat a day in order to get as skinny as I want. Did any of you try this before? Does it really work?

I am really thinking about giving this a shot. It says I should eat about 436 cals a day during the frist week... That isn't a disgusting amount, right?


2 comments:

  1. yeah i used it and it sed no more than 500 per day. ive stuck to it and its working perfectly so far, im losing steadily, at least .5lbs per day. its awesome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried it, it told me about 760 calories a week. That's really cool, thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete