Friday, April 15, 2011

Oops!

Last night I went clubbing!! I left my house at around 10 pm and got back home around 2.30 am. I am pretty sure all my crazy dancing burnt all of yerterday's pizza carbs! Plus, I didn't drink any alcohol in order not to ingest any other calories. I was really pround of myself! And I was even prouder when I woke up this morning at 8 and realized that I hadn't eaten anything for the last 14h! I wasn't even hungry!

But then it happened...

Since today was a late start day, my friends picked me up and took me out for breakfast. I couldn't refuse to eat (they would think something was wrong with me and I really don't want to call any attention to my new eating habits!) so I ended up having a small bowl of seasonal fruit (strawberies, banana, melon and grapes) and a crepe with swiss cheese and ham! Yes, I know!! A CREPE WITH CHEESE AND HAM! How many freaking cals do you think that was? Because I am pretty sure it was over the 500 I was supposed to ingest today, which means that I screwed up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment