Friday, April 15, 2011

Note to whom might be concerned (very important)

It just came across to me that someone might find this blog unintentionally and think that I am very sick. I am not sick. I am not anorexic. I don't see my body out of proportion. I know when to stop! I am just restraining myself a little bit and following this diet until I lose my extra 30 pounds. After that I'll come back to my very normal eating habits (SLOWLY of course! I will not want to gain every single pound back!) What I am trying to tell you is that I don't intent to spend the rest of my life counting calories! I just want to lose this extra weight, and be happy! It shouldn't take to long anyway! Everything is gonna be fine so please don't worry about me. Plus, I am thinking about buying some supplements, some vitamins and calcium, you know? I want to make sure my body has everything it needs to function well! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment