Sunday, April 17, 2011

DAY 2 - Good News Again & Breakfast

Hey everyone! I just lost another pound! I am currently at 128 lbs! It is still a lot but I am getting there! Yay!

Okay so, today is Day 2, meaning we are supposed to ingest 500 cals or less. Well, if I didn't mind eating the same over and over again I could just eat exactly what I ate yesterday... but that doesn't work for me. Being on a diet is tough, but we can make it a little easier by adding some variety to it!

So here is what I just had:

- 3/4 cup of Kellogg's Special K Oats & Honey w/ 1/2 cup of Horizon Organic 0% Milk = 165 cal

And my pills:

- 1 Phenphedrine (lots of energy, little hunger!)
- 1 Nature's Bounty Calcium = 15 cal (it is worth it, it has 120% of our Calcium daily requirement)
- 1 CVS Naturalized Spectravite Plus (which has all the Vitamins and Minerals you can think of with extra C, E & A!)

Total breakfast: 180 cal
Total today: 180 cal
Calories left:  320

I know, I know I went a little over the top! But with some effort I can still keep myself around 400 cals today. Lets wait and see how I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment