Sunday, April 17, 2011

DAY 2 - Dinner

Okay sooo... I ate quite a lot but all I had was salad. Plus, most the things I ate were negative cals food

Lets see:

- Asparagus (Neg. Cals)
- Lettuce (Neg. Cals)
- Red Leaf Lettuce (Not sure if it's Neg. Cals but seriously how many calories can it possibly have??)
- Onions (Neg. Cals)
- Grapefruit (very little, like one bite, and it is too Neg. Cals)
- One grilled mushroom (not sure of how many cals it has, but then again it can't have that many!)

I don't think I ate anything else. I had to pick things very carefully because there were avocados in the salad and those are very very high cal. I am sure I got some little pieces of them in my lettuce leaves though, but I am trying not to think too much about it. Ugh!

Anyway, I had 220 cals left and I am pretty sure I didn't use them all. However, I decided that I won't eat anything else today. It's like a punishment for eating things without being sure of their caloric value!

I guess this means that I have successfully completed ABC Diet's Day 2! YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment