Saturday, April 16, 2011

DAY 1 - Good News & A Great Breakfast

Hey guys! I have something wonderful to tell you! Despite my cheats within the last 2 days I managed to lose 2 pounds! I used to weight 131, now I am at 129! Yay me! This is just the motivation I needed to keep going!

Now for the breakfast. Today is Day 1 of the ABC Diet, which means I am supposed to ingest 500 cal or less. This can be done very easily, but I want to make sure I give my body the right food so that I don't get sick. 

Here is what I had:

- 5 medium strawberries = 20 cal
- 1 Danone Light & Fit yogurt (peach) = 80 cal

Total breakfast: 100 cal
Total today: 100 cal
Calories left: 400 cal

Strawberries are great for you because are very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. They are also a good source of Folate and Potassium, and an awesome source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C and Manganese!

As for the yogurt, it has only 80 cal (0 from fat!) and it is absolutely delicious. 

My next meal will be in about 3 hours. I'll come back and give you the details of what I ate. 

Love y'all



No comments:

Post a Comment